You can edit the following details of your listing after it has cleared our in-house review process:
- You can raise or lower your asking price at anytime.
- You can only lower the quantity, not increase it.
- For example, if you sell one of your three tickets to your friend, you can lower the quantity to two for sale on our site.
- For example, if you are listing a quantity of 3 tickets but are having difficulty selling them, you can change your split options so buyers can purchase 2 tickets out of the set of 3.
- Learn more about how splits work here.
- If you didn’t upload tickets when you created your "PDF Eticket" listing, you can upload them as soon as you get them. Doing so will allow the listing to be up longer.
- Your tickets must be PDF e-tickets. Scans of hard stock tickets or mobile e-tickets are strictly prohibited.
If you need to change anything other than the details listed above, you will have to take your listing down and relist the tickets.
To edit your listings:
1. Log into your account on VividSeats.com.
2. Go to "Listing Manager" on the left side of the page.
3. Click on the listing you would like to edit. You will then be brought to the listing details page where you can click "Edit Listing".
4. Adjust the fields you need to change and click "Update Listing".